Grade 4 Team:
Mrs. Marcotte, Mr. Ruel, and Mrs. Biga
A few reminders:
- We do go outside for recess during the cooler months as long as the temperature is above 32 degrees. Please make sure your child has a winter coat, gloves, and hat!
- If you aren't already connected to your child's class through Class Dojo, please contact your child's teacher ASAP! A lot of important information is shared there.
- Your child should be reading for a minimum of 20 minutes per day (Monday through Thursday). Signed Reading Logs are due on Fridays. No reading log will result in a loss of a Class Dojo point.
- Please have your child practice their multiplication and division facts at home. Fact fluency is essential in order for students to be successful at multi-digit multiplication and long division.
- Your child has access to Sumdog and Raz-Kids. We use these in school, but they can also be accessed at home. They are great practice tools for math and reading. Links to these sites can be found on the bottom right Stafford School's home page.