2. Red Team Science
Student goals and objectives:
- Use a textbook with comfort and ease to help find information
- To take notes in a fashion they are comfortable with
- To learn how to study for tests in the most suitable fashion for the individual student's learning styles
- To understand the scientific concepts they will need to use in high school and beyond
Students are encouraged to use their school assigned GOOGLE accounts for any assignments. Please check in classwork, homework, and projects for links to the assignments given through the year!
Students AND parents are encouraged to check grades as often as possible through the parent/student portal.
What you will need for science this year?
- Pencil/Pen for every day
- Binder or 3 subject notebook and folder
- Glue sticks
- Sticky notes
Grades are based on the following factors:
- Group work
Please feel free to contact me at any time with questions about your child's science class. You have the ability to check on your child's grades through the parent portal. Make sure you have a user name and pass word from the office, and you can check on their grades daily, weekly, or have the grade sheets sent to your email.
Hopefully this will be an excellent and memorable year!