NORTHEAST MIDDLE SCHOOL
DON'T FORGET - We have a homework bus on Tuesday and Thursday for students who need extra help! Take advantage of this opportunity to get support if you need it!
It's BASKETBALL SEASON!
NEMS Student Fan Expectations
1. Students staying for games must report to the cafeteria 10 minutes after the dismissal bell unless they are staying with a teacher. If they are staying with a teacher, the teacher must give the student a pass or escort the student to the cafeteria.
2. Students who leave campus are not allowed to come back for games.
3. Students are not allowed to leave the game and come back.
4. Students are here to cheer positively for their own school and not to cheer negatively against the opponent.
5. Students will respect the judgment of officials and coaches at all times.
6. Students will be asked to leave if, at any time, they are acting in an unsafe manner or not following fan expectations.
7. Students on the ineligibility list are not allowed to stay for games.
8. Trips to the lavatory and/or water fountain will be allowed before the game and at half time only.
9. Students may not bring food or drinks into the gym.
Check out BRISTOL PUBLIC LIBRARY'S
CALENDAR OF EVENTS!
|We will be posting our monthly NEWSLETTER in the FRIDAY FOLDER.|
UPDATED BAND SCHEDULE through 2/7
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION:
If you would like to confirm your status in the district communication database, please call the school office at (860) 584-7839. It is important to have updated phone numbers and email addresses on record. Thank you!