College-Bound Athletes

Students interested in playing a sport in a Divison I or II college program need to register with the NCAA Clearinghouse @ You should plan to register by the end of your junior year of high school.

*If you are interested in playing at a Divison III school, you do not have to register with the NCAA Clearinghouse

The NCAA Eligibility Center certifies the academic and amateur credentials of all college-bound student-athletes who wish to compete in a Division 1 or 2 athletic program.

Any students interested should visit the eligibility center website and click on the "Resources" tab. You should also meet with your School Counselor for additional information.

You must submit a transcript to the NCAA Clearinghouse as part of the registration process. Submit the completed form and return to Mrs. Pastyrnak and she will send in the transcript for you: Transcript release form.

It is strongly recommended that you do this at the end of your junior year.

The following applies to the Class of 2016 and beyond (Division I): Eligibility Requirements

The following applies to Division II: Eligibility Requirements


Ranked 33rd in Connecticut, Top 6% Nationally By US News & World Report, 2018

A State of Connecticut


(860) 584-7735 X611157

If your child is going to be late to school or out for the day please call the attendance line by 9:10 a.m. to let the school know.


There are no news posts to display

Upcoming Events

There are no events to display