High School Credit Diploma Program
Our Counselors are available to assist you.
Call for an appointment (860) 584-7865.
- Students enrolled in our high school completion program receive a Bristol Adult Education High School Diploma.
- Teacher-led courses are scheduled in trimesters in the morning and evening.
- You can transfer previously earned high school credits from your former high school.
- Of the 22 credits required, YOU NEED:
- 4 in English
- 4 in Math
- 2 in Science
- 4 in Social Studies (including Civics & US History)
Additional options to earn credits include:
- Work Experience credit
- Community service contracts
- Independent study projects
- Guidance Counselors to assist you in planning your program.
- FLEXIBLE and Convenient hours for Learning LAB participation.
- Small group instruction as needed OR one-to-one tutoring by appointment.
- At least 4 credits must be completed at Bristol Adult Education.
- High school proficient scores on writing and math tests must be achieved or a 4 point stand score improvement in Pre/Post tests.