GED Test Preparation Program
ABE / GED at Bristol Adult Education Center
210 Redstone Hill Rd.
AM (9am-12pm) on Mon., Tues., Wed.
PM (5:30pm-8pm) on Mon., Tues., Wed.
ABE / GED at Bristol Community Organization (BCO), 55 South St.
PM (12:30pm-2:30pm) on Tuesday & Thursday
GED Prep at Cambridge Park
25 Quaker Lane
AM (9:30am-12pm) on Tuesday & Friday
Morning and Evening Classes
- Instruction begins with essential basic skills, then increases to include critical thinking skills, writing skills (citing text-based evidence, compare/contrast, support opinions with supporting details), and relevant math applications for success on the GED® exam.
- Instruction is available for students at any skill level. Pre-tests that are administered during registration will determine an appropriate starting point for instruction.
- Additional instruction and practice activities are available in our computer labs before, during or after classes.
There’s never been a better time to take the GED® test!
Did you know? The passing score for the GED® test is now 145 instead of 150. That means you’re more likely than ever to earn your credential!
How does the score change affect you?
- Just getting started? Now’s a great time to get started because of the updated passing score. If you haven’t already, go to GED.com and set up your free MyGED® account. You can explore the free resources and learn more about the test.
- Already started studying? With the updated passing score, you may be closer to being ready to test than you think! Keep studying and find out if you’re ready to pass.
- Already taken one or more GED® tests? If you took a GED® test in the past and scored 145 or higher, then you passed that test! And if you’ve scored 145 or higher on all four test subjects, then you’ve earned your GED®credential! Log into GED.com and check out the “My Scores” page to see your updated record.
- What’s the best way to get ready for the test?
Sign up for GED® prep classes at our center. We’ll help you get ready for your tests so you’re prepared on test day.
The GED® test must be taken in person, at an official GED® testing center. Bristol Adult Education Center is a certified Pearson Vue Test Center.