High School Completion
Are you at the point where you need to consider an alternative high school program? Bristol Adult Education Center offers three alternatives to complete a high school education. Our counselors can help you determine which program is the best option for you!
Sign up for GED® prep classes at our center. We’ll help you get ready for your tests so you’re prepared on test day. Read more.
Students enrolled in our high school completion program receive a Bristol Adult Education High School Diploma. Teacher-led courses are scheduled in trimesters in the morning and evening. Read more.
The NEDP is a nationally certified program designed for adults who have gained skills through life experiences and have demonstrated competence in a particular job, talent or academic area. This program: DOES NOT require classes, like traditional high school. Read more.
If you have been out of school for a while...the Skills Enhancement Program may be right for you!
- would you like to improve your math, reading, and writing skills?
- would you like to try getting that new job or promotion?
- do you have personal goals that involve better reading, math, or writing skills? Read more.
To enroll in adult education, an individual must be 17 years of age or older. Individuals who are 16 years of age and withdrew from school with parent consent prior to July 1, 2011 may also be eligible to enroll in adult education.
- If you are uncertain as to which program you want to participate in, bring in an official transcript of credits earned from a previous high school.
- An official withdrawal form from regular high school, signed by a parent/guardian (if under 18), school counselor, AND school administrator, is required.
- Three assessments in the areas of reading, math and writing are administered, when you make your appointment. These assessments will assist in finding the right program for you.
- A short survey regarding your personal goals, educational goals and time schedule will help you decide which program is best for you.