Bristol middle and high schools can provide parents with access to their student’s current grades and school attendance utilizing the PowerSchool Parent Portal. This portal replaces the ParentConnect product that was used previously by Bristol parents. Please contact the Parent Portal Resource Person at your child’s school to obtain additional information about access. Once you have your Powerschool Parent Portal login credentials, please use the following link to login:
Parent Portal users must agree to the following:
- I will not share my portal password with anyone, including my children;
- I will not attempt to alter, or destroy data of my own child, or another user;
- I will not use the Parent Portal for any illegal activity, including violation of privacy laws;
- I will not attempt to access data that I am not legally entitled to.
Please note the following security features of the Parent Portal:
- Three unsuccessful login attempts will disable your Parent Portal account. In the event this occurs, please contact your school’s Parent Portal Resource to reset your credentials.
- The PowerSchool Parent Portal will automatically log you out of the system if you leave your web browser open and inactive.
- All portal access attempts are recorded along with the actual viewing time of each visit.
- PowerSchool Mobile is available in the Apple App Store and on Google Play.
- For more information about PowerSchool Mobile please click here.
- The district code is: LPWP.