Bristol middle and high schools can provide parents with access to their student’s current grades and school attendance utilizing the PowerSchool Parent Portal. This portal replaces the ParentConnect product that was used previously by Bristol parents. Please contact the Parent Portal Resource Person at your child’s school to obtain additional information about access. Once you have your Powerschool Parent Portal login credentials, please use the following link to login:
PowerSchool Parent Portal
In accordance with Bristol Board of Education Technology Policy, the following operational guidelines have been established for Parent Portal use. Regular use of the Parent Portal signifies your agreement and understanding of these guidelines.
Parent Portal users must agree to the following:
- I will not share my portal password with anyone, including my children;
- I will not attempt to alter, or destroy data of my own child, or another user;
- I will not use the Parent Portal for any illegal activity, including violation of privacy laws;
- I will not attempt to access data that I am not legally entitled to.
Electronic access to the Parent Portal is a privilege and not a right. Improper use, or abuse, may result in the termination of access.
Please note the following security features of the Parent Portal:
- Three unsuccessful login attempts will disable your Parent Portal account. In the event this occurs, please contact your school’s Parent Portal Resource to reset your credentials.
- The PowerSchool Parent Portal will automatically log you out of the system if you leave your web browser open and inactive.
- All portal access attempts are recorded along with the actual viewing time of each visit.
Parent Portal Information Resources:
- To view the Bristol PowerSchool Parent Portal User Guide please
- To view the Pearson PowerSchool Parent Portal User Guide please