The Cafeteria Staff welcomes you to Chippens Hill Middle School
Each day at CHMS, our cafeteria staff work hard to prepare delicious and healthy meals. Our daily menu includes a variety of both hot and cold lunch alternatives.
School lunch includes choice of one entrée (w/grains or grains bread), choice of veggie, fruit or fruit juice, and one 8 oz. container of milk.
Free or Reduced Lunches:
Fruit drinks and water cannot be purchased with a free or reduced lunch unless they are purchased with additional cash.
NOTE: When using the Snap Debit Card, there is absolutely no public designation as to one’s eligibility status.
Offering Breakfast Daily ~ Get a Jumpstart to your Day
We have two lunch lines for service in the cafeteria: All lines offer the complete Lunch Meal. Items may be purchased separately or combined to make a meal of your choice.
In order to keep the lunch lines moving:
- Please decide which line you will choose prior to lunch (menu boards in café)
- Have your lunch card with you and ready to present
- Prepayments are welcomed and encouraged:
- If paying by check, include the student ID (bar code number from student’s lunch card) on check
- Make checks payable to: Bristol School Lunch Program
*Prepayments should be brought to the café prior to Home Room*
Breakfast served daily for all students; paid, free, and reduced
Reduced: $ .30
Student: $ 3.00
Reduced: $ .40
Adult: $ 4.00