BCHS Athletic Booster Club
Award Reimbursement and Special Purchase Requests 2008-2009
The BCHS Booster Club will cover the cost of the specific athletic awards listed below as long as a detailed description is submitted in a timely manner. All other requests for special purchases must follow the process listed under "Special Purchase Requests".
- Senior Awards: $15.00 limit per each senior.
- Special Awards: $50.00 limit per team.
- Conference Titles: One plaque (not to exceed $15.00) per varsity athlete.
- State Championship: 1st Place: One item not to exceed $75.00 per varsity athlete.
- 2nd place: One item not to exceed $15.00 per varsity athlete.
Submitting a Request:
A detailed description must accompany all bills submitted for reimbursement. In addition, the bill and description must be submitted within the allotted timeframes listed below for each season. If they are not submitted they will become the responsibility of the coach.
Fall - December 10th
Winter - April 8th
Spring - June 10th
Fall - Nov 3rd
Winter - March 3rd
Spring - May 1st
Special Purchase Requests
The process for special items requested is as follows:
- 1. Fill out the Bristol Athletic Department request for approval form and the BCHS Athletic Booster Club purchase request form and present to the President.
- 2. Submit completed forms at least 1 month prior to the allotted time frame listed above to the Booster Club for final approval.
- 3. This request will need to be voted on at the next Booster Club meeting - majority rules.
- 4. A club officer will contact you with the Clubs final note of either an approval or denial.
Please see the attached forms to assist you with this process. If you have any questions - please do not hesitate to contact one the officers listed below. Thank you for your assistance and cooperation.